Friday, March 30, 2007

I used to be the best kid, the best daughter, the best student; I used to be so good until I got into alcohol.

I used to be the best kid, the best daughter, the best student; I used to be so good until I got into alcohol. My life changed completely. I got into a lot of trouble. I went to boot camp. I got away from my family, and my mom got real disappointed with me.

I was in the party with my friends, one of my hommies’ boyfriends came to the party and brought Bacardi, and my friend started to drink with him. She invited me to do it, and … I did it. I got drunk, really drunk, and I didn’t know what I was doing. The next day my friend told me what happened. I did a lot of stupid things, but I liked it because it made me get out of my world even just for some hours. So I kept doing it almost everyday.

One day we were at her house, and she got out a bottle of vodka and package of marijuana. I got scared about smoking, but I just took the bottle and started to drink until I didn’t know what I was doing. We got out of her house, and when we were walking out of my complex, a police man took us and drove us to the police station. He made my mom come and her mom too. He took us to a military thing that I don’t know the name, but all I know is that it was the hardest thing I had to do in my life. Since then I have never taken drugs or alcohol or anything else.

I learned my lesson so good because we had to clean, wake up early, and many more things. Now my mom trusts me again, and I really know what is good and what is bad. Now I know the people I should hang out with.

By a middle school student

No comments: