Thursday, March 22, 2007

I admire Bowwow so much he is loamy, cute, and he is a good singer to me.

I admire Bowwow so much he is loamy, cute, and he is a good singer to me.

I like Bowwow because he is very famous on all of his behind the scene videos; he’s always singing something slick. And he is always making the director laugh a lot. Bowwow to me is my idol I love him. I wish that I was with him.

The next reason why I like him is because he is so cute. I like his smile he has white teeth and some pretty lips. I also think his cute because his pretty dimples. And he has that big smile to with it, that’s why I love him.

The best reason why I like Bowwow is because he is a good singer. I love his voice when he sings it sounds like, he has a deep and mermen voice at the same time to make his voice even better.

I have told you why I like Bowwow, now you can stop reading this and tell me how you felt about the essay.

By a middle school student

No comments: