Monday, March 26, 2007

I have some rooms in my heart. One is the memory room for family members who have died.

I have some rooms in my heart. One is the memory room for family members who have died. My little cousin Nae-Nae was only 6 years old when she died. She was a victim of a hit and run accident. I will always miss my little cousin. My Granpa is another one I’ll miss. He died of cancer when he was 60. He died in his sleep when I was living with him. My great grandmother nanny died of old age. I miss her, too.

My other room is for my hobbies. My favorite hobby is basketball because it is fun and I’m very good. My brother is one of the best basketball players in the state and in his school. Basketball gets a lot out of my mind and makes me very happy. My other hobby is football. I like this because I can tackle people hard. It gets rid of my stress. My last hobby is baseball. I’m good at pitching and hitting the ball. I like to hit home runs and strike out players.

My friends are in the other room. I have a friend I’ve known since I was born. We are 16 days apart; he is older. We do everything together. He is fun to be with and he makes funny jokes.

By D.J., a middle school student

No comments: