Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I remember the first day of middle school.

I remember the first day of middle school. Everybody looked so grown up; it wasn’t like elementary school. Middle school was the best for me. I finally learned how to be more independent.

Since 4th grade I always wanted to be in middle school. Elementary got really boring for me. We were treated like little babies. I guess I was tired of that. But then came my day. I moved on to 6th grade. For me it was magnificent. I couldn’t believe I was in the 6th grade.

In middle school you meet more people who end up being your friends. The teachers look nice and are really good. The Principal is really cool. The food in middle school is good. The classes are great. You get more than 2 classes and they are with different teachers. You don’t have to spend all day in one class. Another good thing about middle school is the food. It’s tastier. I like the fried chicken; that’s my favorite. The broccoli is good, too, because there’s cheese on it, and I love cheese. The lunch ladies are nice.

This is why I was excited to go to middle school. It’s cool and everybody loves middle school.

By M.E., a middle school student

No comments: