Monday, March 5, 2007

Everybody Has a Favorite Thing To Do

Everybody has a favorite thing to do. Well let me tell you about the things that I like to do. See I love to watch football, and I also like to play football. Three years ago I was in football. Every time I played football my parents said that they would come so when they would come they would cheer me on. When my parents cheer me on, it helps me play football better.

When my friends come over my house, they always want to play football and so we do. When we get to the football area, we all get ready and we pick teams. After we are done picking teams, we start the game. Well, two years ago on a Sunday in 2005 my friend Michael C. got injured in a car accident. When I was told that my friend Michael just died in the hospital, none of us new what to do. I sat in a chair for two hours.

The summer of fun. When summer came everybody had so much fun we had every thing to do none of us would be bored for a while till summer was over. So when the time came that all the kids in the town would come to just play football that was so cool I could not believe it one bit at all. So all the kids wanted to play football but just not football they all wanted to play just me only.

When it was time to play football, I said one by one so I said the first one come to the stand and play. So the game started one by one.I was winning and betting every body then at the end of the game there was the meanest kid and the oldest kid in the town I said ok lets go so I went past him and I saw a way to go so I took that way and I beat all the kids in town and I also won 85 dollars..

So that is what I like to do and that is what I am going to do in my life. I am going to play football. I think I will make a lot of money in life that is what I want to do. When I get into high school, I will have many many goals. That is all I have to tell you so when you get a chance you should think about what you what to do in life so now I can do what I want to do.

By K. M., a middle school student

No comments: