Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What do you like to do for fun?

What do you like to do for fun? Well I'll tell you what I like. I love football games. I love to go to football games because of the people, food, and success.

To begin, I like football games because of the people. People at football games don't come to be shy, they come to have fun. That is what they are about - fun. No matter how crazy and fun they are, they are very loving people. They care for you like you are their own. Everyone is like one big family. They are always going to be kind, and that is why I love the people at the football games.

Next, I love football games because of the great food. You are not going to see and taste the same old thing there. So many different types of food are there. Of course it is going to taste delicious because they have such great cooks. Everyone brings a little of this and little of that and next you know we have enough food to feed the world. So of course you get seconds and maybe even thirds. You can even take some home. This is the second reason why I love football games because of the food.

Finally, the last reason why I love football game is because of the success. It is not always about who won and who did what. The thing that really counts is that tried and gave it your all because we still are going to love you if you lost or won. So we don't congratulate one, we congratulate all because like I said before we are all one big family. We don't forget others, we all stick together.

Now you can see all the reasons why I love to go to football games. I love the people, food and success. I hope that I have convinced you to want to go to a football game and be part of the football family.

By S. T., a middle school student

No comments: