Monday, March 26, 2007

My heart has 3 important rooms that are filled with good and bad memories.

My heart has a blue print like a house. My heart has 3 important rooms that are filled with good and bad memories. These rooms are my school, my old house, and Jesus. The only people that are in any room are Jesus, grandmother, my brother, and my aunt.

I have so many memories in my life and heart that have happened at my school. There are two sad memories. The first one was when I got arrested for fighting, and the other was when I got a call to the school office that my grandmother had passed away.

My room is full of memories these days. My old house is part of my memory. My old neighborhood had some bad memories and good ones. There are memories of people getting shot, kids selling drugs, and a husband beating his wife everyday. Good memories include kids having fun outside without fighting or getting shot.

One of my all time favorite good memories is Jesus Christ. He’s my savior because he died for us. He loves us and it makes me cry when he died on the cross for our sins.

By S.P., a middle school student

No comments: