Thursday, March 29, 2007

When I went to middle school, it was hard to make new friends.

When I went to middle school, it was hard to make new friends. When I was in the 7th grade, there were many kids that didn’t have any friends. I only had one friend, and it was hard to even get two friends. In my life I face many different challenges. It’s hard, but I try. When I passed the 7th grade, I went into football. It is the hardest sport ever. I was a line backer in football. Another challenge that I have faced is when I was eleven years old I had a best friend, and his name was Joy. He was nine. I faced the biggest challenge of my life. When Joy and I were walking down Lunar Street there were these two 15 year old boys who beat Joy up every time he walked down Lunar. So march 15, 2002 I was walking with Joy and the two kids were standing right where they always stand. So they came up to Joy and one said I am going to punch you right in your mouth. I stood up for Joy and hit both of them in there face and from that day on I never saw them again. So that was the biggest challenge I have ever faced in my life. All of us face different challenges in life. One challenge might be making new friends. Another challenge might be how to play sports or a musical instrument. So next time you write you should write about facing different challenges.

By K. M., a middle school student

No comments: