Monday, March 26, 2007

When I was nine years old, I had a grandma that treated me with lots of respect and lots of kindness.

When I was nine years old, I had a grandma that treated me with lots of respect and lots of kindness. Sometimes I would come home from school and she would ask me if I would like to go out to eat. She would say that if I don’t go with her it would hurt her feelings, so I always said yes. My grandma was the best lady in the world, and I always respected her with all my heart. March 1, 1998 was the last time I saw my grandma. My mom was very quiet for 15 days. Then when I went into my mom’s bedroom, she was sleeping so I let it go for the next few years. Then when I was 12 years old, I asked my mom, "Where is my grandma?" She said that she was dead. I said to my mom why did you not tell me that five years ago? She said that she felt that I was too young to understand. So when my grandma died, she left me a note. "Kyle, I love you very much, and I will never forget about you. I will love you forever and ever. Love, grandma. "

By K. M., a middle school student

No comments: