Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Do you like to be challenged? Do you like hard challenges? I was challenged in E.A

Do you like to be challenged? Do you like hard challenges? I was challenged in E.A. The first challenge was getting up early. The second challenge is knowing and following the rules. The last challenge is trying not to go to E.A. again.
I had to get up at 5:00 a.m. E.A. started at 7:00 a.m. The good part was we got out at 1:00 p.m. My bus picked me up around 6:00 a.m. Knowing the rules and following directions was a challenge. I couldn’t put my hand on any part of my head. I had to stay in my seat and not pound on my desk. I had to raise my hand when I wanted something.
I have to remember to not do what I did that got me in E.A. I have to be a good kid and not hang around with the wrong crowd. I have to join clubs.

By C.J., a middle school student

No comments: