Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm trying to improve my school in many ways

I’m trying to improve my school in many ways so kids can be comfortable and don’t have to worry a lot. I think this would make the teacher’s job better.

One thing I want to improve at East Naples Middle School, my school, is the lunch. Lunch is horrible. Sometimes the food is rotten, it tastes really bad. The chips taste bad. The ladies in the cafeteria should at least have something new.

Also the dress code should be removed. Let kids wear whatever they want. A uniform won’t keep kids from getting into trouble. Kids don’t even like wearing uniforms.

Physical activities are good for kids. Kids at my school should run a couple of laps. They should play sports like soccer and football.

By M.E., a middle school student

No comments: