Thursday, March 29, 2007

All of us face challenges in life. I know I do.

All of us face challenges in life. I know I do. I’m going to tell you three challenges I faced in my lifetime. One of them is, the first time I been to E.A. The second challenge I faced was when I was entering middle school. The last challenge is when I moved to another city.

My first challenge I faced was when I first went to E.A. I didn’t think it really mattered, so I didn’t go. That’s when E.A. called my dad, and they brought me to E.A. The first thing I thought was “man, these teachers are mean.” Later on, after I got used to it, it didn’t seem like nothing. They taught interesting things and did fun activities.

My second challenge was when I first entered middle school. All I could think about was, “Am I going to be popular?” or “Are people going to accept me?” As my sixth grade year went by, I made a lot of friends, and I found out that I was more popular than I thought I would be.

My last challenge I faced was when I moved to Immokalee. I missed all my friends. The first thing I did there was make new friends. I didn’t have time to lose. My first friends I made were named Mona and Donald. The school I went to was called Village Oaks Elementary. I made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. That’s when things got out of control. The recess teacher didn’t like me, and they taught me things from Lake Park I already knew. So I moved back to Naples, and I was really overjoyed. My friends were really happy to see me.

Now you know what challenges I faced. Let me summarize for you. My first challenge I faced was the first time I went to Enhanced Assist (E.A.). The second challenge I faced was when I entered middle school. Te last challenge was when I moved to Immokalee. What challenges did you face and what lessons did you learn?

By L. J., a middle school student

No comments: