Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What I like to do best is play basketball with my friends...

What I like to do best is play basketball with my friends or family because basketball is a sport that almost everybody likes to play.

The second sport I like to do is play baseball with some friends and family members. It is fun because you run a lot, and it is fun to play.

The other thing I like to to set on my computer to listen to music and do my homework and just sit there sometimes and watch TV.

Another thing I like to do is to go fishing with my family members and friends because you can do some little contest on who gets more fish.

Another thing I like to do is to play with animals like my favorite animals like dogs, horses, and all kinds of animals. After school I ride my bike with my friends around and then I go home on my bike. In the morning I go to my friends house on my bike. This is my favorite thing to do is horse back riding because I have done it since I was three years old in Cuba, but my horse was stolen, so I got another one but in Cuba.

By A. P., a middle school student

No comments: