Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One event that I had that was special was family fun night.

One event that I had that was special was family fun night. There was dancing, games, and the family sat and ate and talked to each other. The one thing I liked about this night was that the family played music and we dance to only hip hop music. There was dancing, karaoke and cute boys that I liked. My favorite song for dancing was “Get Up!” by Chamilleionaire. I can relate to this. I loved the games at family fun night, especially where we threw a ball at the bulls eye to make someone fall in the water. That made me laugh to see someone fall in the huge tub. When someone fell the machine played something slick like “you’re not doing too well under there,” or “sorry for ya,” and “no goodbye.” The last event that was special was eating and telling jokes to make the family laugh. And man, they cracked up.

By D. H., a middle school student

No comments: