Monday, March 26, 2007

I know some important changes my school needs to make it better.

I know some important changes my school needs to make it better. It needs new supplies, more lunch hours, and more activities. My school needs more supplies for classrooms and the gym. It needs more desks, notebooks, textbooks, and other things for art and P.E. like basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, and clay, glue, and other art supplies.

My school needs more time for lunch. We have 30 minutes for lunch. This is not enough and kids complain that they go back to class and didn’t have enough time to eat. Sometimes teachers let kids out of class late, so they have even less time to eat.

My school needs more sports because some kids are not involved in lots of athletic activities because schools don’t offer many.

By S.P., a middle school

No comments: