Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One thing that I love to do is go to the movies with my friends.

One thing that I love to do is go to the movies with my friends. It’s fun, the movie is not that expensive, and I get to see my old friends there. Don’t you love going to the movies? My friends and I always go to the movies and have a good time. We play in the arcade; this is fun, too. Paying to go to a movie is not that expensive. It only costs $9 for the entrance. If you want to eat you would have to pay more money. A movie is the cheapest place you can go to have fun. Other places charge a lot of money and then you don’t even have fun.

I’ve gone to movies a lot and I always see my old friends there. We say hi to each other. Now that I have moved to a different school, I see a lot of old friends at the movies. This is one of the most important reasons I go to the movies. You should try going to the movies. I promise you’ll like it.

By R.G., a middle school student

No comments: