Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It was an August day the first day of school.

It was an August day the first day of school. I was out of elementary school and in middle school. On my first day I thought it would be hard for me to find all my classes. I also thought that all the teachers would hate me. I was wrong. Let me tell you the truth behind my first day of 6th grade. When I got to school that day I was so happy. I would see my friends, I would meet new teachers, I would get to know the staff and the Principal. When I got to school I didn’t see all my friends, but I saw a couple of them. When I saw my two best friends we all jumped on each other. We were so happy. We all went to get our schedules and compared them to see if we had the same classes. We didn’t and we were really mad. Then I saw a friend I hadn’t seen for a long time. Of course we hugged. I was so happy to see her at school

Unfinished By W. S., a middle school student

No comments: