Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hi, I am a student at G. Middle School, and I have so many challenges to face.

Hi, I am a student at G. Middle School, and I have so many challenges to face. I got basketball to face, and also I have grades to face, and one more thing to face is playing with team mates. Those are some challenges I have to face. How am I going to fix that? Read the story, and I will tell you. Here we go!!

My first challenge to face is being on the basketball team. Look, I am at Enhanced Assist (In School Suspension) for five days. Guess what, I can’t go on school campus or I will get arrested. So let me put it this way, I’m missing five days of practice. So I am probably not going to play the first game. That’s going to be a killer. We might lose or win. Also if we lose, that is going to be on our stats. Some teams might have no losses, and we might have one.

My next challenge to face is my grades. I really need to keep them up. I am tired of having an F in science. I do my homework, but the tests are hard. I study, but I forget the words and the definitions. I have a D in language arts, but in math I have a big shinny B. Geography is sort of easy and hard. Those are some challenges I have to face.

My third challenge I have to face is playing with my team mates. I am sometimes showing off. But I do it because I can. But I pass a lot, and they still call me a showoff. Bit I don’t care as long as they are my friends. I don’t care.

These are some of the challenges I have to face.

A middle school student

No comments: