Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What are my ideas for helping Middle School Students?

What are my ideas for helping Middle School Students? Well some of my ideas are when students are in class, they will have to behave and not talk back to the teacher. And also the students should do their work when the teacher tells them to.

I see students in class that don’t behave when the teacher tells them to. So I came up with some ideas. If all the students should behave in class or if the students don’t behave, they will get disciplined. That is one of my ideas for some Middle School Students.

Well when I am doing something wrong in class, I will tell myself to count to ten. When I am alone counting to ten, I will calm down, and I will behave. Just yesterday I gave advice to a twelve-year old boy. I told him when the bell rings for lunch just walk out of class and don’t walk around campus because all you are doing is getting your self into trouble. So that is all the ideas that I have for Middle School Students

By: K.M, A Middle School Student

No comments: