Monday, April 9, 2007

In the future I would like to be a pro bmxer.

In the future I would like to be a pro bmxer. I think that is a great idea because it is something that I like now, and it would be cool to keep on doing it when I’m older. It is a sport, a hobby, and a career.

I have already won several state tournaments usually in 2nd or 3rd place. I am trying to work my way up to the point that I can compete for a 2year scholarship to Woodwards College where I can become a professional bmxer. Woodwards, in my opinion, is the best place to become a pro bmxer, skate or rollerblader. It is my dream to get into Woodwards. To give you an idea of how expensive it is to get in to Woodwards, one session which equals 3 weeks cost is $800.

After I go pro, I will try to make it in to the xgames which is a huge event which all the pros compete in. People from around the country come to watch the pros break records and break bones. The x games can bring lots of things like respect from other pros and a lot of money, for example last x games Matt Hoffman won $700,000 just with a silver metal plus he won a solid gold bike that has a price of $45,000.

I also hope that with all the money I make I can go to college and take business courses so that I can make more money and people will have more respect for me because I will look more official. So then when I retire from B.M.X I will still make money from my business. And plus I think it will be easier to get through college since I will be wiser and more experienced.

After going to college and being a pro bmxer, I will open up a store to sell all kinds of extreme sports equipment like bmx, skates, rollerblades, snowboards, dirt bikes, surfboards, and kiteboards. I think that I will make good money from the store because I will be well known so people will come and all kinds of people will know me.

By J. C., a middle school student

No comments: