Thursday, April 12, 2007

I think I’ll make such a big difference for students because students would appreciate school more.

I think I’ll make such a big difference for students because students would appreciate school more. You will see the percentage of students getting help with their problem or their situation. I know this because I’ve been through this problem.

I had a teacher last year, she was my math teacher, and she was young. So she still had thoughts like we did. So she would see things from our point of view, and we loved that of her because she helped us and understood us.

Like last year I had a friendship problem. My friends were mad at me because I made some new friends and I was sitting with them. So my old friends got upset, and I didn’t know what to do. So I went to go talk to my math teacher, and she helped me out pretty fast. And if I hadn’t listed to what the teacher told me, I would have gotten in trouble because I would have gotten into trouble because my friend asked me to get in trouble so I could go to lunch detention with her.

So I think it would be so much better if they tried to make a difference in that situation. I think it would make a difference in every school. So please listen to my reason and understand me so you could please help it come true.

By A. A., a middle school student

No comments: