Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My first idea would be to hire kind teachers.

Say the local school community is looking for ideas to improve my school, and they said they want my ideas. Well, I would give them these ways to make my school a better place and a home students would really enjoy. My first idea would be to hire kind teachers. A second idea is to have better school lunches. My last idea is to have less home work.

To begin I will tell you my first way to improve my school. First, I would hire kinder teachers. Why? Teacher’s knowledge is getting very strict which causes students to be DISRESPECTFUL and makes them talk back. Students would achieve more, and this one reason would make my school a better place.

Secondly, we need way better school lunches. For three days I have a heard many students complaining about how they get sick from eating school lunches. If the county would get us some REAL food for the students, they wouldn’t get sick. This also would improve my school.

Finally the last thing would have is less homework. Every night I go to bed at 12:00 or 1:00 because I’m doing my homework. Students would enjoy school more with less homework, and school would be a better place.

Now you know what I would do to make my school a better place. First, I would hire kinder teachers. Secondly, we would have to have better school lunches. Lastly, we would have to have less homework. All of my ideas would make students like school more and would also improve school.

By L. J., a middle school student

No comments: