Monday, April 23, 2007

My favorite thing to do is play football. I like to play with my friends in the front yard, and I like to play in a league on a team.

My favorite thing to do is play football. I like to play with my friends in the front yard, and I like to play in a league on a team. I love everything about the game like watching the professionals play it on TV. But the main reasons why I like playing the game is I like to hit people really hard when I have all my equipment on when I play on a league, I like to score touchdowns, and I like to practice and make myself better at football.

The first reason why I like to play football is I like to go head up with people and really hit them hard. I like when you’re in a game or at practice and you hit the other person so hard that their helmet paint rubs off into yours. I love to hear the big bang when two people collide and try to kill each other. And I also like delivering the bang. That sound gives me goose bumps but sometimes that can be a good thing.

The next reason why I love football so much is I like to make touchdowns whether it’s throwing them, catching them, or running the ball in for a T.D. Whenever you score a touchdown, all eyes are on you and everybody’s cheering for you because you just made the team a point higher.

My final reason why I like to play football because I like to practice and make myself better because football is the only thing that’s probably going to get me anywhere. So the more I practice and get better at it, hopefully, the better future I’m going to have in playing football. Plus I love to play against my other teammates and stuff like that.

You have heard all the reason why football is my favorite thing to do. Because I like to hit people really hard and hear the big BANG, I love to score any type of touchdown and I love practicing and making myself better at football. This is why I love football,

By J. C., a middle school student

No comments: