Monday, April 9, 2007

Every year when spring break would come, I would sit down, do nothing, and watch what other people were doing on their spring break on TV.

Every year when spring break would come, I would sit down, do nothing, and watch what other people were doing on their spring break on TV. This year was way different. I did a lot of stuff and went to a whole bunch of places. I didn’t think I was doing anything until my friends came over. First, I went to the beach. Secondly, my cousins came and picked me up, and we went to Busch Gardens. Lastly, I slept over at my best friends’ house in Miami and had a lot of fun.

It was Saturday when my friends came over and asked me if I wanted to go to the beach. I was “sure, but I don’t have a bathing suit.” They told me to go to the mall with them to go buy me one. I bought four! I wore a pink and white two piece bathing suit with shorts. It was so fun because there was a festival going on. I met a lot of people and made a lot of friends. I even entered a contest, but I didn’t win, but I got $50 dollars.

On Sunday, my cousins from Orlando came and picked me up and we went to Busch Gardens. It was so much fun! We went on a lot of rides. We took a lot of pictures with a lot of animals. We made a lot friends. Later on, we drove to Orlando and I spent the night at their house. The next day we went to Universal Studios and had a lot of fun there.

On Tuesday, I returned back home.
Unfinished.

By L. J., a middle school student

No comments: