Monday, April 23, 2007

The most exhilarating thing for me to do would have to be skateboarding.

The most exhilarating thing for me to do would have to be skateboarding. It’s my favorite for quite a few reasons. Some of the reasons will just be how fun it is, how it keeps me in shape, and how it keeps me out of trouble. My purpose is going to be to explain to you in more detail about these specific reasons why I find skateboarding so important and choose it as my sport of choice.

To start off with I find skateboarding fun in various ways. Some of the things I find fun about it is the creativity of it and how you can push it as far as you can really think. Well, there’s also the safety, also I find it is so chilled out and calm about just riding and doing what you like to do how you like to do. Unlike many sports you’re not on a team and playing for anybody. That’s why I find it so free and different from many other things, it keeps me free and without having responsibility for any other things that I do when I do what I love.

Just another thing that skateboarding does for me would have to be how it keeps me in shape by working my body out. You use many muscles when you do this exciting sport. Your legs and waist and are muscles you use a lot and your arms for balance. If I didn’t skateboard, I would probably sit on my couch and eat chips and ice cream all day watching television and gain like a couple hundred pounds. So I am happy for being outside in the sun or where ever I skate and sweating and just staying in shape rather than watching television getting fat and being lazy.

One of the biggest reasons why I love and choose skateboarding as my favorite sport or activity is how it keeps me out of trouble. Some times when I get bored I go out and walk around and get my friends and find something to. Most of the time it ends up with cops showing up. So instead of doing that I can be at the park skating, likely to be hurting my self but at least without cops around.

Well, those might just be the reasons why I love and choose skateboarding as my main activity to do because of the following reasons, it is fun, keeps me in shape, and out of trouble. I surely do hope that you get a mind for skateboarding and find out yourself of what it is that makes you love it, if not it is okay because some people just don’t have the “rush” for the lovely activity.

By E. P., a middle school student

No comments: