Thursday, February 15, 2007

The People in My Heart

My grandma passed away last year. It was hard for me. She was my life. She took me places that I had never been. She is my world, and I miss her. She was a good lady. She had no problems. She was a good grandma to me, and she is in my heart forever.

And my dad, he does not live with me. He lives in Puerto Rica. I only see him in the summer. I did not see him in a long time. I wish he was living with me because he is my life. I would not know what I would do with out him. If he was living with me, my life would be easier. I now have problems in school. I love him.

And my brother is locked up. He is going to be there for a long time. I haven’t seen him in a long time, but he loves me, and I love him. I tell him if I have problems or something like that. I am the only child in the house. I miss him. He wish he was out. He regrets it. My sister does not live with me, so I am the only one.

And my sister, she is everything to me. She cares about me, and I care about her. She calls me every time I go to bed. She loves me, and I love her. I never got to see her in a long time. I look out for her, and she looks out for me. She is my only sister, and I love her, and she loves me.

By J. C. Q., a middle school student

No comments: