Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Challenges I Face

I have gone through a lot of challenges so far in my life, and I know a couple people who did too. Here are some challenges I have faced. One of the challenges is that one camping trip turned into a survival weekend. Another challenge is whether I should drop out of school. My last challenge is if I should stay in school.

One time I went on a camping trip with my mom and neighbors. It all started by me telling my mom that she couldn’t catch her own food out here cause she doesn’t know how to rough it. Well, my mom just had to say that I couldn’t do it either. So we made a bet and started by fishing, I caught two fish. My mom was still trying to find some berries because she didn’t know how to fish. At the end she ended up cheating, and she just went to the store and bought some microwaveable pizzas.

Another challenge that I have gone through is me deciding if I want to drop out of school. I have already failed twice, and I am not going to be going on seventeen and still be in eighth grade. I tried to do better at one point but the teachers still found out ways to get me in trouble. It is like the teachers look for every single flaw so I can get in trouble.

My last challenge I had to face is if I should do better in school, even if the teachers are very annoying, mean and always messing with me. I actually used to to care about what I do or what grades I make in school, but now I don’t give a rats @$$ about what I do in school. I try to do better but the teachers tick me off on purpose so I can get in trouble and one of my gym teachers actually told me it himself once he made me mad.

I haven’t really made up my mind yet on what I am going to do when school is out, but I’m pretty sure that I’ll just drop out and get me house, car, and a job. My aunt and uncle will give me the money to get started with a house and car. If I’m lucky, I won’t have to work a day in my life because my aunt and uncle will probably just give me money when I want.

By B. P., a middle school student

No comments: