Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Best Day I Wver Had With My Family

The best day I ever had with my family is when we took them to my cousin's pool. Well now I'm going to tell you everything that happened. All my family members came from all over the world. We took all of them to the pool so they could go swimming at my cousin's house and have a great time at my cousin's house. When we went swimming at my cousins house,my uncle took out the grill and started cooking barbecue chickens and wings. We had put the radio out too, and everybody started dancing and having a great time.and my other family member started talking about what had happened in their past to the other ones, and everybody was having a great time, and that was the best day my family had ever had.

The end

By A. J. D., a middle school student

No comments: