Monday, January 22, 2007

Who I Respect the Most

Who I look up to is Big Mike. When growing up, I looked up to him as an older brother. He looks after me like his little brother. The first thing I'm going to say about him is he was born and raised in Michigan. He is 26 years old, about to turn 27 on June 2. His favorite clothes and shoes are Sean Jhon and Air Force ones. The second thing is he is an electrician. He works as a cable man from Miami to Orlando. He baby sits half of the time but works the other half. The last thing about Big Mike is he is like a big brother to me. He keeps me out of trouble as much as possible. He lets me hang out with him after 7:00 pm if I am good. If I need somebody to talk to, I can talk to him because he won't tell on me.
By D.M., a middle school student

No comments: