Thursday, January 18, 2007

How to Improve Schools

If I could make a change in school, I would make two changes. My first change would be about sports. The problem is that the middle school should have football, wrestling, and basketball 5-5 tournaments. I think it would help most teenagers stay off the streets, because if they are busy with something they like to do, they will not run the streets. Did you know that most people that are killed are teenagers? People ask why. The reason is the streets, and the streets involve gangs, drug dealers, and rapists. I think sports would prevent most students from dropping out of school, and it would keep students off the streets. The second change is to hold open gym after school. Open gym before and after school for two hours would help teenagers.
By D. M. a middle school student

No comments: