Sunday, January 28, 2007

How I Can Improve Myself as a Student

Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh! How would you improve yourself as a student in school? I would by not talking to friends and learning to stay quiet. I would give my teacher more respect so I would get respected back. Last, I would try to help the teacher more. First I would not talk to a friend and stay quiet. I would ignore the fact that people talk to me, stay focused, and do my class work, and when I finished my work, I would read a R. R. book. Another reason I can improve myself is by giving respect and getting respected back. If I start doing things right away, I can also say hi and bye to EA. Last is by helping around the classroom more often by turning on computers, organizing the bookshelves, and passing out papers. Now you know why and how I can clean up myself, gain respect, help others, and stop talking. Adios amigos.
By J. C., a middle school student

No comments: