Friday, January 26, 2007

How to Improve Myself as a Student

How can you improve yourself-as-a-student? What habits would you break and end? What new habits would you try to learn?

I would improve myself as a student by working hard on my school work. By working hard you will understand things easier, and you will get stuck on things less. When I work hard, I always try harder and harder every day. You also have to break some bad habits like being rude, disrespectful to teachers and students. You have to show respect to get respect. You may not get along with all your teachers, but you have to be the bigger person and kill them with kindness. I would also do all my work to get good grades in school. I would bring new habits to school like be nice, helpful, and happy.
By S. J., a middle school student

No comments: