Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Goal

If only one day I could become a soccer player that would be so cool. Man, everybody would be so proud of me. This would be my perfect goal. I have dreamed about this for six years. If this could come true I would have finally achieved my second goal. My other goal was not to go to a special program, and it came true after I improved. Becoming a soccer player would be so awesome. I could chill with all the other famous professional soccer players. I would probably have so many friends. But maybe being a soccer player would not be so much fun after all. Maybe I would feel bad because I did not like it, but it would not matter because I would know that I actually made it. This is my goal, the one I have dreamed about for so long.
D.S., a middle school student

No comments: