Sunday, January 28, 2007

How I Can Improve Myself as a Student

There are lots of ways I can keep myself out of trouble. Maybe I could not talk back. That would really make me a better student. Anybody can make improvements. You just have to try your best. It’s not hard. That’s how I think when I really want to improve my behavior.

The habit I would really break would be not to fight. When someone says something to me, I should ignore him, but it’s not as easy as it sounds. It’s actually pretty hard. It’s hard not to fight. Well, if I could improve on that I would be a better student.

I would like to learn better habits, too. If I could learn one new habit, it would be to not get into trouble. Nobody likes someone who is always in trouble. I’m not the kind of student who looks for trouble; trouble finds me. When a teacher or staff member tells me to do something, I don’t bother to listen to them. On that one I should make a big improvement. From now on I am going to try my hardest to do better. Then if I can’t I probably will have to try harder the next time.

By D.S., a middle school student

No comments: