Monday, January 29, 2007

How I Handle Stress

There are people that get stress sometimes. Well, I am that kind of person that gets stressed. I will tell you three things I do when I am stressed. The first is when I am trying to just start saying things to people that talk to me because I am not in the mood to talk to anyone. So if someone bothers me when I am angry, I just say, "Want to fight," or I say a bad thing to them, but if I do that, I get into trouble. This would make me more stressed out. I just don't want anyone to talk to me. It just makes me feel weird. Some people try to make me laugh and some times it works and some times it doesn't. The second thing I do when I am stressed is that I just try to find a quiet place to get relaxed again. It does work for me. I get angry, and I just stay in a quiet place and start thinking. I get relaxed, and I am much better. Sometimes I just ignore people. I say to myself, relax, relax, and don't say anything. Just walk away. Also when I am stressed, I get my boxing gloves and start punching the punching bag just to pretend it is somebody, or I play video games and shoot people just to make me better. The third is sometimes I just sit down and don't talk to anyone. I just sit there with an angry face and just ignore people when they talk to me. Sometimes my girlfriend makes me feel better when she hugs me. She just makes me smile. I just hate it when people come up to me and say what is wrong or why are you mad. It just bothers me. So those are the things I do when I am stressed.
By I. A., a middle school student

No comments: