Thursday, May 3, 2007

Yes, I think kids today are spoiled and self absorbed. I think this because many kids have cell-phones and do noting for their cell-phones.

Yes, I think kids today are spoiled and self absorbed. I think this because many kids have cell-phones and do noting for their cell-phones. I think that kids are spoiled because they ask a lot and do nothing for the cash or bling bling they get. Also I know kids are spoiled because I am that way and most of my friends are that way. We get a lot for nothing.

The reason is I strongly agree that kids today are spoiled and self- absorbed is because, many kids have cell phones I mean you can't walk into a Wall-Mart, mall, Winni-Dixie with out seeing a kid on the phone. I mean parents go out of their way to buy these expensive cell-phones and have nothing in return.

Secondly, another reason is I know personally myself I ask for a lot of things especially when I know its payday (funny huh). Well, I ask my mom for 40 maybe 50 dollars at once just to go to the movies and the next day ask for more money. Now I don’t have a job so how do I get the things. I get “PARENTS.” Maybe not every kid is like me, but the majority of them are. It's probably because they are afraid of what their kids might do. Which brings me to my next topic

Last but not least, kids are so spoiled because parents complain about kids asking and nagging for everything and anything. Parents are so afraid what a child, the one they gave birth to, can do if they don’t get what they want. I know kids that hurt themselves to get every thing they want because they are scared to death of what they will do. What I am trying to say is that Parents are the main source of the problem.

Well, now you know why and how kids are spoiled. The first reason is the cell phones. The second reason is because they get lots of money, and lastly, the parents know what I know about spoiled children

T.C., a middle school student

No comments: