Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I could react to the rule of staying out of trouble and behave in public places.

I could react to the rule of staying out of trouble and behave in public places. For example I could go to the teacher when some one messes with me, and I could stay away from bad people such as my friends. I am in EA for breaking the rule so many times at my school that I got the rest of the year at Enhance Assist. I think at school teachers should make there own rules and not take other teacher’s rules.

At home if think my family should have “NO” rules. At the mall I think they should have cameras and more. I think I need to go to anger classes so I can’t get mad as fast as I do.
I get mad, angry, confused so fast. The other day my mom made me so made that I started to cry I got so mad I felt like killing her.
If you don’t wont to spend your life in jail, take my advice, do not get in fights in public place, do not get in to trouble any were if you don’t want to go to jail. THE RULES ARE EVERY WHERE, at the mall, at the skate park, at the movie, at the beach even at stores.
If I was alone on an island, there will be a few rules for me to follow.

The rules at the mall are no stealing or you will go to jail. I almost got caught stealing once. But I will never steal again. At school the rules are no running in the hall, no talking during class, no cursing at teachers.

By J. T., a middle school student

No comments: