Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This I believe ...

I believe in God. From my first breath I took to my last, I believe God will be there for me. I have been raised in a good Christian home trying to go to church every Sunday. I have been taught that God loves his children. Even if you are one million years old you are considered god’s child. I can’t member when I asked god to come into my life, but I know what it means. I believe that every move I make and every breathe I take, he’ll be watching me.

I’m going to tell about a few of millions of times God has helped me out. He will help you out; all you have to do is ask him to come into your life.

Before I had even consider breathing on my own, God was in attendance when I was in my mom’s uteruses; he developed me and made sure that I would be normal when I came out. I am blessed that I came out alright, that nothing bad happened to me. I never thought about it till now, millions of babies come out with something wrong with them, not being able to breathe on their own to having eleven toes. I am thankful for coming out ok. This isn’t the only time God has preformed a miracle on me.

Another event in my life that God was there for me was, when I was about five years old, my family and I went to the zoo. We were there all day, walking around looking at all the different types of animals and shows they had. We were just leaving a show and were about to leave the zoo. There was a trail that lead to the parking lo, and we passed by some more animals and things. There were at least two hundred people walking on the trail. Going to and from the zoo. I made a choice without thinking that could have changed my life forever. I decided to start running. I was weaving in and out of people; I didn’t realize the danger I could have been in. There could have been sick people out there trying to abduct little kids, just waiting for them to come into their hands. I am thankful for my dad catching up to me and slowed me down. I never thought about what could have happened to me until much later. I am thankful I had God watching me and having a speedy dad. This is another time God was there for me.

I really haven’t taken the time to thank God for everything he has given me or what he has done for me. I should appreciate the things he has done.

I believe that God has developed me into a loving, caring, and respectful person. I also give credit to my parents for that too. I haven’t realized how much he has done for my loved ones and me. He has provided me with a loving, caring family , who would take one million bullets for me, he has also provided me with people that helped me so much in my life by guiding me, giving me someone to talk to about anything, making me feel good about my self, they do things that my parents do. They are wonderful people, and I thank god for giving me them. All this good stuff that happens to me can happen to you. All you have to do is ask God to come into your life, and he will do good things and help you when help is needed.

I believe in helping someone who hasn’t accepted God to come into their lives. It doesn’t take long and it will be the best thing you have ever done. All you have to do is close your eyes and ask god to come into your life and forgive you from you sins. That’s another thing; I believe that God will wash your sins away because he sent his son Jesus to die on the Cross for you and for me. He will wash your sins away; all you have to do is ask.

That is why I Believe in God.

By S. G., a high school student

No comments: