Thursday, May 3, 2007

In my opinion, yes, I think kids are too self-centered and self-absorbed!

In my opinion, yes, I think kids are too self-centered and self-absorbed! I think so because they want everything, are too conceited, and are too bratty. I'll tell you three reasons why.

To start off, all those rich kids want every thing they see, For example, they want new cars, new cell phones, and new PSP’s. Once they get what they want, they act very mean, and they act like they are better than every one else.

In addition, they start acting conceited and mean. They want all of the designer clothes, shoes, and bags. They only care about themselves, and one thing that they care about the most is their money, their face, body type and their appearance. They are being bad acting selfish.

By C. S., a middle school student

No comments: