Wednesday, May 16, 2007

To me one of the challenges in life is getting up at six in the morning when your not use to it.

To me one of the challenges in life is getting up at six in the morning when your not use to it. Why you may ask? Well because if your not use to it, you have to try to stay awake in class, and trust me, it is not very easy. I should know be cause it happens to me all the time. If you can not stay awake in class, then you have to stand up in front of the whole class for you don’t fall asleep again.

The main reason that I hate getting up so early is that I’m not use to this at all. My mother has to kick me so I can wake up and get ready. It’s a pain. When your falling asleep in class, you think that you are awake because in the dream your teacher is talking in the dream there saying the same things.

My real challenge was learning how to play basketball. I didn’t even know the rules to the game. I didn’t even get the point of the game. I thought that all you had to do is take the basketball in make it in the hoop with no rules like double dribbling, traveling fouls, and much more. Now I’m like one of the best in school. I get the rules. I know how to shoot the basketball. Everything the people that were making fun of me when I didn’t know how to play I’m making fun of them because they been playing longer then me, and now I’m better then them. I guess if you put your mind to learn something, there’s not a thing in the world that can stop you unless you just drop dead then your done cause you can’t move. These were some of the greatest challenges for me.

By F. F., a middle school student

No comments: