Thursday, May 3, 2007

Are kids to self-centered? Well, if you ask me, I say that kids aren’t.

Are kids to self-centered? Well, if you ask me, I say that kids aren’t. Why do I say that? Because I’m one of them, when I want something, I get it. But I don’t think that I’m spoiled and self-absorbed, but don’t get me wrong, I love giving to others as much as I get.

I would like to start off by saying that I am spoiled; I got my first cell phone at the age of 9. Now I’m 12, and I’ve gone through 3 different ones this year, but if I ask for something, I get it, and if my mom or dad says no, I pretend to cry, then I get it because my parents feel bad for saying no.

Proceeding on this topic, I also volunteer at a nursing home. I even adopted a grandmother. I visit her twice a week.

By J. F., a middle school student

No comments: