Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I believe in my Mom because she took care of me for 13 years by herself.

I believe in my Mom because she took care of me for 13 years by herself. She takes me to my friend’s house when I ask her to. She takes me to the mall. She lets me go on the boat with my uncle and my aunt.

I believe in my grandma because she helps my mom and the rest of my family. She lets my mom do what she wants such as lets her buy tickets for vacation and other stuff. She owns my house. She bought my house for my mom.

I believe in my uncle because he buys me stuff I want such as a motorcycle, a new bike and new computer. He also brought me on his boat Monday he let me drive it too.
He is like a dad to me. He is better then my dad in my opinion.

By J. T., a middle school student

No comments: