Thursday, May 3, 2007

I like to volunteer because it’s a nice and good thing to do for people who don’t have some of the things and privileges that a lot of us do.

I like to volunteer because it’s a nice and good thing to do for people who don’t have some of the things and privileges that a lot of us do. Some of the things that they don’t have that we do are some of the most important things, such as food. We tend to take advantage of this resource when we could be donating it to the poor.

It’s good because you can do with what you have.

You could be volunteering and not even realize it. I do this in many different ways. One of the ways that I do this is by helping out around the house. For instance, I like to help out my little sister and brother with there home work, and I also help out with my chores. Another thing that I do is I like to help the elderly do things that are not so easy for them to do, like getting into there car. Those are just some simple things that you can do to volunteer.

Volunteering is the best thing that you can do.

That is some things that I do to volunteer and the reasons why it’s a great thing to do. Even of you are doing something that is so small you are still making a difference.

By J. S., a middle school student

No comments: